GDPR, as described in UE privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
Here is how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- When requesting information or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details for us to get back to you.
- We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We never ask for credit card numbers on our website.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by PIERO DI PASQUALE AND CAROLINA GUTHMANN who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site.
- We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- In case should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within 7 business days from such event.
- In case you prefer to be removed from our contact list please let us know by writing to email@example.com so we can promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.